Haven't seen a dentist in years? Have fear and anxiety about going to a dentist? Concerned you'll have to have multiple visits in order to get the treatment you need? Maybe life's just gotten in the way and now your teeth really hurt? Not to worry! At Old Oakland Dental, we are certified to offer oral sedation to help you achieve best dental health in the most comfortable way possible.
Now is the time to take advantage of the many benefits of oral sedation. Dr. Michael is extensively trained and highly experienced in sedation dentistry. He can give you the care and attention you deserve.
Oral sedation dentistry means you will be given oral medication (pills) prior to your dental treatment, which will make you feel no anxiety, no fear, and no pain during your appointment. It is very safe and poses no risk to your health.
- People who have anxiety and fear of dental procedures;
- Busy individuals who want to undergo a complete treatment in one or two visits;
- People who have difficulty sitting for long periods of time, have uncontrollable gag reflex, or fear of needles and injections.
- Anybody, who needs to undergo treatment lasting more than two hours.
Call us at (510) 832-3713 to schedule your consultation and find out how oral sedation can help you.
- You'll be drowsy, and unaware of the treatment;
- You'll feel no anxiety, no fear, and no pain;
- You'll have no recollection of the treatment;
- Accomplishing extensive amounts of dentistry at one time
- Helps getting your dental health back on track
- Helps avoid costly and more extensive work down the road
- Decrease chances of painful emergencies by being proactive
- Much safer than general anesthesia